A mission church was organanized in 1876 and the first church building completed in 1879 where the 1933 Weatherford City Hall now stands. Maggie (Coleman) Foat gave the church this property in memory of her daughter, and this building was constructed in 1923. World renown portrait artist Douglas Chandor and his wife Ina were married in this church.

Share This