Formed in the late 1880’s and located in NW Parker County,the community was first known as Cold Springs. The original settlers were Methodists and built the Cold Springs Methodist Church along with a school. The school consolidated with the Garner School District in the 1940’s. Green Lemley operated a gin here for many years. It is alleged that the domino game “42” originated in this community.