Clear Fork

Later called Dicey, this community was located near the north end of Lake Weatherford, this was the site of another early post office that was established in 1860. It was named after the Clear Fork Branch of the Trinity River. It served as a post office during the Confederacy and closed after the Civil War in 1867.

The Texas Pythian Home

Share This