Blair Valley


Located south of Tin Top across the Brazos River, the community was named for a Mr. Blair who settled the area in the late 1850’s or early 1860’s. He was a saddle tree maker remembered for the unusual entrance to his log cabin. One had to crawl on all fours to get in. The eastern side of Blair Valley was also known as Weed Valley.

Share This